Re: [Banshee-List] m3u playlist importing

Hello Steve,

Thanks for the patch.  Typically, the core developers recommend
creating a bug in bugzilla.gnome.org and attaching your patch to it.
I'm not a core dev, but I've submitted a few patches.  If it is in
bugzilla with a patch, they will get to it.

-- Trey