[Banshee-List] problems with music recommendation

I am having problems getting the Music Recommendation plug-in to work in Banshee. When I first started using the program, it worked flawlessly. Recently however, I haven't been getting the recommendation list at the bottom of my screen. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem and knows how to fix it. I really liked the feature and miss it greatly. I hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks ahead of time.