Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee won't play aac files when codec is installed

the weird thing is it played one of my aac files once, then it keeps
cycling the play/pause over and over. Sometimes it crashes but it
doesn't play the file anymore. It also won't play any aac streams from
DI.fm. Yet I have the bad gstreamer codecs.