Re: [Banshee-List] missing banshee-pre-ng-merge branch?

No it is not. It's not in trunk, it's in a seperate branch.

Doing the following in your checkout:

$ svn switch http://svn.gnome.org/svn/banshee/branches/banshee/stable

Will fix your problem.

I have updated the wiki page as well with the new branch location.

Cheers,
   Ruben