[Banshee-List] "Inhibit warning" when playing a track in 0.13.2 SVN

Hello,

I've just compiled Stable/0.13.2 from SVN and whenever I play a song,
I get a libnotify warning:

'Inhibit warning!'
'Your laptop will not sleep if you shut the lid as it is currently inhibited.'
'Some laptops can overheat if they do not sleep when the lid is closed.'

It's the first time I've seen this warning and don't get it running
0.13.1 or any other application.  Is this a known bug in Banshee
stable SVN?

Thanks for any advice.

Joss