Re: [Banshee-List] Screenshot Added

> > Is there a possibility to install both banshee-stable and
> > banshee-trunk ?
> >
> > Actually, i installed banshee-stable in /usr/local.
> >
> > Regards
> >

> > > install nunit package
> > >
> > > sudo cp /usr/lib/pkgconfig/nunit.pc /usr/lib/pkgconfig/mono-nunit.pc
> > > svn co svn://anonsvn.mono-project.com/source/trunk/mono-addins
> > > mono-addins
> > > cd mono-addins
> > > ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr/
> > > make
> > > sudo make install
> > >
> > > wget http://www.ndesk.org/archive/dbus-sharp/ndesk-dbus-0.6.0.tar.gz
> > > tar zxvf ndesk-dbus-0.6.0.tar.gz
> > > cd ndesk
> > > ./configure --prefix=/usr
> > > make
> > > sudo make install
> > >
> > > cd banshee
> > > svn update
> > > ./autogen.sh --prefix=/usr
> > > sudo make uninstall
> > > make
> > > make run
> > >
> > > JSR/

Thanks for these greats explanation.
I just modified one line because there was an error

./configure --prefix=/usr/local/banshee2 --sysconfdir=/etc
--disable-docs --enable-avahi --with-trunk-readme

Banshee runs correctly.
I've noticed a crash when i tryed to click on a playlist (in the left)
You can see on my screenshot, i clicked on the word "Markus"

> > > On Nov 13, 2007 1:28 PM, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com>
> > > wrote:
> > >         On Nov 12, 2007 9:34 PM, Josiah Ritchie
> > >         <josiah ritchie gmail com> wrote:
> > >
> > >                 For those who may be chomping at the bit to see the
> > >                 new interface. igorgue handed me one this evening on
> > >                 IRC. I posted it up on the ScreenShot Collage at:
> > >                 http://banshee-project.org/ScreenshotCollage
> > >
> > >                 Anyone else have screenshot of it in action they'd
> > >                 like to share?
> > >
> > >         Or some help building it? ;) Anyone gotten it working on
> > >         Ubuntu?

Well this my new Banshee on Debian Sid :)
Here is my screenshot.
http://pix.nofrag.com/0/f/f/f0e0676e8eeb7a64c31331bed2a15.html