[Banshee-List] Streaming Audio

Is there a design reason that the Library doesn't support having m3u's imported that
are external mp3s (over http)?

I looked through the code and it wouldn't be to bad to add this functionality (just have
to use RadioTrackInfo to play any files that start with http). I just wanted to make
sure there wasn't any reasons that this shouldn't be done. I thought about creating
a "streaming" plugin, but all the functionality would be the exact same as the Library,
just with external music instead of local.

Thanks,
John