Re: [Banshee-List] Video in Banshee

I think(correct me if I'm wrong) that video support will be in banshee for the next year.

On 5/12/07, Collin Doering < rekahsoft mail gmail com> wrote:
Hi all, I am a young developer and am wondering when/if beta/alpha support is planned to be available? Because it would be nice for those people with video DAP's (Video ipods, Creative Zen's, etc...). Or is Banshee going to stick with audio...cause that would be too bad. I know C++, java, some C#, some C, and some python and would love to start developing. I know that Banshee is written in C# but it uses libraries that are written in C and then wrapped for C# or use native calls. So i could passably help with that. Anyways great job Banshee devs; think about adding video support, it would make banshee just that much better.

Collin Doering <rekahsoft>
Visit my home page or blog
For any other information visit my claimid page

Security Notice:
For identity verification reasons ALL my emails are signed. Validate the signature with my public GPG key.