Re: [Banshee-List] How to run the tests in Banshee

In trunk the framework is fixed up as of a day or so ago. It has been
broken for some unknown period of time. The tests are unfortunately a
bit neglected - this may mean that they expose real breakage in the code
base or that legitimate changes were made in the code base and the tests
were not updated to reflect them. I haven't looked into them any further
than getting them to build and run again.

So, in the latest trunk:

$ cd tests/
$ make run-test

--Aaron