[Banshee-List] iPod Raid bug on feisty fawn

Hi all,
I've been reading about the iPod raid bug.  Apparently this has been fixed in the HAL library (or libraries it uses) for feisty fawn - which I'm using - Ubuntu 7.04 (2.6.20-15-generic kernel)

However, banshee is not recognizing the iPod - it's a 5th generation 60Gb Video (White) model.
Rhythmbox *appears* to recognize it but this could be simply that it's scanning the iPod as a disk.
gtkpod does not recognize the iPod either.

The ipod-debug-dump.sh script prints out the big raid warning message, but it's looking to see that the fsusage is not 'xfilesystem', but on my machine it comes out as 'filesystem' so the script says I have the raid bug - I would have expected the fsusage to be 'raid' for the raid bug.  - But that could easily my misconception.

Is anyone else having the same experience?  I've searched the mailing list and tried the irc channel but to no avail.

I saw there was a patch to HAL, but I didn't want to try applying this because it was created against a different version.

Any help would be appreciated.

Regards,
Dave.