Re: [Banshee-List] Zen V and Banshee

Carl,

I've been developing support for MTP devices for a bit over a year now,
but I've been too busy the past few months to make any contributions.

However, seeing that I actually have the energy to read the ML now, I
think I'll be back at it soon.  It's a personal goal to have it merged
sometime (early?) in the 0.13.x development phase.

More to come!

Subscribe to Planet Banshee which syndicates me; I'll be sure to publish
updates when I make progress.

Cheers,
Patrick