[Banshee-List] iPod Raid Bug: ipod-debug-dump.sh - strange output!

Hi All,

I'm using openSUSE 10.2 and have installed Helix
Banshee 0.11.2 package that comes with the distro.

I'm trying to sync my iPod (Video 30GB) music library
but Banshee doesn't shows/detects my ipod. I'm able to
view my ipod in the GNome Nautilus file browser
though. I followed the instructions at -
http://banshee-project.org/Troubleshooting/iPod/RaidBug

and downloaded -
http://banshee-project.org/files/ipod-debug-dump.sh

But when I execute the script, I get few lines of info
and a warning at the end - "This iPod suffers from the
volume.fsusage=raid bug. As such, it cannot be used in
Banshee.... "

Now when I go through the entire info, I see the
following values for volume.fsusage

  volume.fsusage = 'filesystem'  (string)
  volume.fsusage = ''  (string)

I find the above values and the warning at the end
quite contradictory.

So how do I get my ipod to work with Banshee? My iPod
has the following values as per ipod-debug-dump.sh
output.

Device Info
   Model Number:     MA002
   Device Model:     Video (White)
   iPod Generation:  Fifth (5)
   Adv. Capacity:    30 GB
   Is New:           YES
   Writable:         YES
   Firmware Version: 6.1.2

I found a similar (if not the same) issue pointed out
earlier at:
http://www.archivesat.com/Banshee_GNOME_audio_management_and_playback_program/thread2773937.htm

Please help.

thanks & regards,