Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee hogging CPU and/or memory

On 3/20/07, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
Yup, this sounds the same as my Banshee. I have noticed one tenuous
pattern: it seems to happen when switching albums. I nearly always
listen to my music in sequence and I've noticed a handful of times
after restarting from a freeze that the play counts have stopped
increasing at the end of an album. Could you confirm that?

Hmm.  Couldn't replicate it by listening to albums in sequence.

--
Kevin Spencer
kevin kevinspencer org