[Banshee-List] Toshiba Gigabeat S Compatibility

I recently posed a question on the Banshee forums concerning Toshiba Gigabbeat S compatibility ( http://banshee-project.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=46 ) and was directed to the Banshee mailing list. Since then, I discovered the source of libgphoto2 ( http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/*checkout*/gphoto/trunk/libgphoto2/camlibs/ptp2/library.c ), and have concluded that the Toshiba Gigabeat S is compatible with Banshee to at least some extent, since I found it within the source of libgphoto2. Does anyone know the extent to which the Toshiba Gigabeat S is compatible? Any known bugs that drastically inhibit performance? Thanks in advance to anyone that can offer some help.

Jack