Re: [Banshee-List] Fwd: ipod support

On 7/25/07, groups-yahoo-com mmeiser com <groups-yahoo-com mmeiser com> wrote:
Sure... Will have to post in another email, haven't screen snapped
anything in ubuntu yet which is very odd for me... but I'm sure it's
no problem. I think it's a standalone app.

This should be as easy as pressing your "Print Screen" button, if your
keyboard has one.  After pressing, a dialog should appear asking where
you want to save the screenshot it made.

Sandy