Re: [Banshee-List] iPhone

On 7/2/07, Dominik Meister <neptoon gmail com> wrote:
On Mon, 2007-07-02 at 06:51 +0200, David Nielsen wrote:
> It is my understanding that the iPhone will not be able to run 3rd party
> applications under the guises of increasing security.

I think Josiah is not talking about running banshee on the iPhone, but
about being able to manage iPhone's tracks and playlists with banshee
(just like we can with normal iPods).

Dominik, You are correct, but I like the concept David thought I was
talking about. :-) I'm sure it represents a lot of work that would not
have notable benefit over the iPod style software they are using on it
now so not likely to happen even if they do open it up some. I'm going
to hold out for banshee on the openmoko first.

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen