[Banshee-List] Looking for XML/XSLT help

Hello Banshee Lovers...

In an effort to cut down the time it takes for me to make a release,
what I would like to do is write one set of release notes in XML and run
that through a number of XSLT style sheets to produce the various
copies:

* The module NEWS file
* The Wiki version of NEWS
* The list ANNOUNCE version of NEWS
* A stripped down version for GNOME Files
* User-oriented/high level ChangeLog
* Etc, Etc.

The two major style sheets would be for NEWS and the Wiki.

Anyway, I know nothing about XSLT. I'm going to come up with an XML
format for release notes soon and would appreciate someone writing an
example style sheet.

Thanks!

--Aaron