Re: [Banshee-List] Question about MusucBrainx Metadata

This wouldn't actually change the amount of data downloaded.
XmlTextReader is used on the HTTP stream, so the XML is processed in
"real time" as the stream is read. When enough data has been read, the
stream is closed. It's super fast. Basically, the XML document never
gets fully downloaded or parsed into a DOM tree, so the IO and memory
overhead is extremely minimal.

--Aaron