Re: [Banshee-List] Bug for folder organization

Like I said, there is something in the works to address those
concerns. We just don't know what it will look like.

If you are interested on hacking on this, there was a browse plugin
back in the 0.10.x series (I think), but it was not maintained. If you
poke around, I'm sure you could find it and revive it.

JSR/