Re: [Banshee-List] Bug Triage Notes

On 1/12/07, Patrick van Staveren <trick vanstaveren us> wrote:
I just committed 392013 for you.

Thanks!

to reformat it against SVN.  Note: You could have with cvs, and can with
svn, use `svn diff -u` to make creating patches easier on yourself :)

Yeah, I usually use quilt myself on top of the cvs/svn/plain archive tree
because it makes it really easy to rebase the patches, while still keeping it
in a format that's easy to upload.  Usually, as long as the patch still
applies you can just do something like this:

$ quilt pop             # take my patch off
$ svn up
$ quilt push            # re-apply patch
$ quilt refresh         # refresh line numbers

This works better for me than just keeping the changes in a working svn copy
because it's easier to get back to a pristine tree, and patches suitable for
a mailing list or bugzilla are always sitting in your banshee/patches/
directory.

I'll seek the write permissions and rebase the other patch in the meantime.