[Banshee-List] iPod shuffle autofill

Hello everybody!

I'm disappointed because of there is not a _really_ random autofill
option for iPod shuffle in Banshee. Searching for the web I have found
a very nice script that works fine:
http://ubuntuforums.org/showpost.php?p=1002321&postcount=3

It will be great if there were something similar implemented in
Banshee. I would like to do it myself, but unfortunately I have no
time at the momment to learn how Banshee is implemented, so I send to
you like a suggestion.

Greetings,
 Manuel

--
WebSite: http://draxus.org

Por favor, si desea mandarme cualquier documento, utilice formatos
estándar (ODF, PDF, HTML...). Gracias.

Please, if you wish to send me some documents, use standard formats
(ODF, PDF, HTML...). Thanks.