Re: [Banshee-List] 0.11.3 segfault while loading libgstaudioresample.so

Em Qua, 2007-01-03 �13:57 +0000, Alex Smith escreveu:
> Hey,
>
> What has changed in that package (i.e. patches, etc)? I'd like to try
> this out on the distro I develop, Frugalware, but I can't use RPMs there ;)
>
> Thanks,
> Alex

I believe the bug was fixed upstream in the latest release.

Also, you should be able to extract .src.rpm files from any distribution
with cpio. Convert the rpm with the rpm2cpio script and then extract the
contents of the new cpio file.

Cheers,
Evandro