Re: [Banshee-List] Podcast icon not showing

I believe that the official plugins need to be updated.  I saw that
Aaron changed the way gconf keys are retrieved/stored.  This broke
some plugins.  I couldn't get the podcast plugin to build when I tried
last week.  It may have recently been updated, but last time I checked
it wasn't.

-- Trey