Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee and radio FM player

Well, I can't speak for others, but I would definitely use it.

Matt

On 2/26/07, Salvatore Benedetto <emitrax gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

would it be possible, and useful, to develop a plugin that allows to use
banshee
as a radio FM player by using the video4linux API?

As far as I know there are no many radio FM player around.

--
Salvatore Benedetto (a.k.a. emitrax)
Student of Computer Engineering and Telecommunications

skype:emitrax
icq:299985329

No to global warming!
http://www.climatecrisis.net/
http://www.stopglobalwarming.org/

Siti di vera informazione Italiana
www.beppegrillo.it

Please do not send me any word, excel or power point file