Re: [Banshee-List] Opportunities to Help

Yep the links seem fine.

While we're modding that page, does anyone else think it would be nice
to make the "Bug reporting, triaging, and fixing" link go to the banshee
project page instead of a big report?

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/browse.cgi?product=banshee

I find the project page good for getting an overview of what's
happening.