[Banshee-List] How to view/edit documenation from within source tree?

Hi,

I just grabbed a working copy from svn. How do you guys write the
documentation in /docs? I tried monodoc:

        mattias thirtytwo ~/src/banshee/banshee/docs/en monodoc --edit .
        Error: did not find one of the files in
        sources//usr/lib/monodoc/sources/monoapi

        Unhandled Exception: System.Xml.XmlException: Cannot resolve
        entity without DTD: 'copy'
        file:///home/mattias/src/banshee/banshee/docs/en/index.xml Line
        9, position 30.
          at Mono.Xml.EntityResolvingXmlReader.DoResolveEntity ()
        [0x00000]
          at Mono.Xml.EntityResolvingXmlReader.Read () [0x00000]
          at Mono.Xml.Schema.XsdValidatingReader.Read () [0x00000]
          at System.Xml.XmlValidatingReader.Read () [0x00000]
          at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNodeCore (System.Xml.XmlReader
        reader) [0x00000]
          at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNodeCore (System.Xml.XmlReader
        reader) [0x00000]
          at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNodeCore (System.Xml.XmlReader
        reader) [0x00000]
          at System.Xml.XmlDocument.ReadNode (System.Xml.XmlReader
        reader) [0x00000]
          at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load (System.Xml.XmlReader
        xmlReader) [0x00000]
          at System.Xml.XmlDocument.Load (System.String filename)
        [0x00000]
          at Monodoc.EcmaUncompiledHelpSource..ctor (System.String
        base_file) [0x00000]
          at Monodoc.RootTree.LoadTree (System.String basedir)
        [0x00000]
          at Monodoc.RootTree.LoadTree () [0x00000]
          at Monodoc.Browser..ctor (Boolean UseGecko) [0x00000]
          at Monodoc.Driver.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000]

This seems to be an issue with the © entity not known to the parser
because it doesn't have a DTD. However, somebody must have written that
documentation and I plan to fix some things for me / write a plugin and
I want to write documentation for that.

So how to edit the docs, please?

Cheers,

Mattias