Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee-0.11.6 Gentoo

On 2/17/07, Salvatore Benedetto <emitrax gmail com> wrote:
I fixed it by moving the Podcast plugin so it couldn't get loaded.

I still have problem with WebRequest, as I mantioned some weeks ago.
I can't use Radio plugins, Podcast, Audioscrobbler etc...

Does anybody know how to fix this?

No, but you should probably report a bug on bugzilla.gnome.org with
the output of `banshee --debug`. If you post the bug here, someone
might be able to take a stab at it too.

Cheers,
Andrew