Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee Mockup 2

*Wow*

I absolutely love this. This needs to happen. I've got to go for the
evening, but I'll follow up with thoughts and details tomorrow.

0.11.x is effectively frozen, but implementing this in the next series
should be one of the top priorities.

Fantastic idea, I love it. Keep it coming! More thoughts from me
tomorrow.

Cheers,
Aaron