[Banshee-List] Testers Needed! for iTunes importer

Banshee is getting a new iTunes importer which brings in your song ratings, play counts, playlists, smart playlists and more from an iTunes library. If you've migrated form Mac or Windows and have an "iTunes Music Library.xml" file lying around, you can help test! The importer isn't in the stable source yet, but I've made a script which will patch your Banshee with a single command. Just download http://homepages.nyu.edu/~stp225/banshee-patcher and run "sh banshee-patcher". Then start Banshee and select "iTunes" from the "Import Music" dialog. Please let me know if you hit any bugs (importer freezes &c.), if some songs don't import (they show up in the Import Errors list), or if you observe some other error with the importer (songs have the wrong rating, songs are in the wrong playlist, &c.). Please test!

-Scott