Re: [Banshee-List] Screenshot Added

On Nov 13, 2007 2:37 PM, Josiah Ritchie <josiah ritchie gmail com> wrote:
Here are my notes from doing it last night. You need to read the README.trunk file to find out what I left out. It should work as long as you don't mind installing your own mono-addins and ndesk-dbus.

Almost a month later, but I wanted to reply that I finally got around to trying these and this was exactly it. It took a few hours of playing around before I caved and installed to /usr though. ;)

Cheers,
Andrew