Re: [Banshee-List] Metadata editor

On Dec 10, 2007 11:06 AM, Jon Cosby <jon jcosby com> wrote:
> What's the purpose of the Metadata editor? Any changes using it are only
> reflected in the Banshee music library, not in other players or my DAP.
> Is this by design? I assumed it was a tag editor.

I was working on this the other day.  In my tests, the metadata was
written back to the file itself, but there was a problem with how we
wrote the Artist to the file -- we put it in the wrong spot.  Can you
confirm that the song Title is changed?  The Artist bug is fixed in
the svn stable branch.

Gabriel