Re: [Banshee-List] startup crash

I understand what's wrong, but I don't know how it could possibly get
into such a state.  libbanshee is a C library that is installed with
banshee itself, and banshee should always be able to find it because
the /usr/bin/banshee script points the dynamic linker there.

So either your banshee install was hosed or you've got some sort of a
serious core system problem.  Have you tried simply re-emerging banshee?

Regardless, this is definitely a downstream problem.  File a bug on
bugs.gentoo.org if you need more help.

Patrick