Re: [Banshee-List] RadialProgress

It's in fine condition and is used when creating a CD to show the fill
of the disk. If you are patching the widget, I'd like to receive the
patches back in the project, depending on what you do.

Either way, it's perfectly OK to use. Not sure what you mean by the
majority of the code is not compiled in.

--Aaron