[Banshee-List] Banshee Trunk Users Warning :-)

I thought I'd repost this here in case someone missed the comment on
Aaron's blog about trunk. It sounds like some exciting things are
coming up real soon. :-)

"...because I started merging the new work into trunk, I have been
doing 0.13.x work on a totally non-obvious "branch" (that for some
reason ended up under /tags, but I don't feel concerned enough to move
it). If trunk has seemed quiet lately, it's because it has been! I
would strongly recommend anyone who usually follows trunk to update
their checkout to /banshee/tags/banshee/banshee-pre-ng-merge. Once I
get back into working on trunk it will be messy and broken for a
while. You have been warned! (But good times are ahead - and sooner
than can be imagined!)"
from http://abock.org/2007/08/18/spotlight-on-a-banshee-feature/

parrallel banshee-ng dir beside my banshee dir (which holds trunk).
That way I can still easily pop between them to see what's going on.
Here's the command I used for quick-ref:

svn co http://svn.gnome.org/svn/banshee/tags/banshee/banshee-pre-ng-merge
banshee-ng

JSR/

--
Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen