Re: [Banshee-List] Fedora Core 4 Package?

tir, 26 09 2006 kl. 16:48 -0500, skrev noah:
> Can anyone point me to the Fedora Core 4 package?  The link on the
> webpage redirects me to some guy's blog...

Banshee requires Mono which is only available in FC5 and above. Since
FC6 is due in about 2 weeks I would suggest you do an upgrade as the new
version is much better and banshee can thus be found in the Fedora
Extras repo.

There might be unofficial packages for FC4 but I doubt anyone keeps them
up to date since they aren't in the Core/Extras realm (I think Extras
supports FC3 and above with support for RHEL/CentOS coming soon).

If you want well maintained packages, upgrading to at least FC5 is the
way to go.

Sorry,

David Nielsen