Re: [Banshee-List] Banshee 0.11 official plugins: where are radio and smart playlist?

On Sun, 2006-09-24 at 21:04 -0400, Gregoire Gentil wrote:
> In the tar file available at
> http://banshee-project.org/files/banshee-official-plugins/, there are
> only MiniMode, Podcast and Recommendation.

This is correct. No mistake was made.

> On http://banshee-project.org/Plugins, official plugins include
> Podcasting, Mini Mode, Music Recommendations, Smart Playlists and
> Internet Radio.

This is outdated.

> I'm very interested by Internet Radio. Why is this plugin not in the
> tarball? Can anyone from the Banshee team add the radio folder in the
> tarball?

I removed iRadio from the module temporarily as it was not stable enough
for release. It will be added back when I deem it stable enough. That's
the bottom line.

Smart playlists moved into Banshee core itself.

--Aaron