[Banshee-List] No icon for banshee, just a generic file placeholder

When I built banshee from CVS everything went fine, except the icon in the Applications-->Sound and Video list is just a generic "placeholder" icon.  And when I start up, I get a "can't find the icon" message.  When I get properties, I find that if I click "Icon" under the Basic tab, I do see the proper icon.  If I click it, I find a list of icons under the directory: /usr/share/icons/hicolor/22x2/apps/music- player-banshee.png.

So, how do I tell banshee which icon to use?

Thanks.

Roger