Re: [Banshee-List] Digital Music Players and Banshee

On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 13:01 +0100, Stephen Holmes wrote:
> On Wed, 2006-09-20 at 13:22 +0200, Daniel Aleksandersen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have an 20 GB iPod 4G Video + Podcast that does not work to well with
> > Banshee. So I am thinking of getting a new player soon.
> >
> Should work, have you updated to Banshee 0.11 with the new releases of
> libipoddevice and ipod-sharp?  I also updated my ipod's firmware to v1.2
> through iTunes 7.  I've a 5th gen video ipod.
>
> The supported models can be listed with ipod --model-xml

I have all updates, including the iTunes 7 firmware update. Banshee
converts and uploads all the music files to my iPod. But when I try to
play them om the iPod it just start shuffling from track to track
without actually playing any of them.

> > Which players are compatible with Banshee and which are planed to be
> > supported in the near future?

But I still want to get another player soon. The batteries on my iPod
have started failing lately. And I want it to be compatible with Banshee
(and Mac OS would be nice too).