[Banshee-List] Playlist Support for IPod

Hey, I remember hearing a lot of talk about this about a month ago, I
was wondering what the status was/ someone I could talk to about working
on it with them? It's a feature I would love to see implemented, and as
a C# coder, it would seem silly for me to sit by idly ;)

So yeah, if anyone can point me in the right direction to adding
playlist support, I would love to get involved!

-Kevin Kubasik