Re: [Banshee-List] DAAP Client -- Connecting iTunes Shares

On 9/7/06, Dan Wilson <dan acucore com> wrote:
I've run into a few issues, but the one I really can't get past is the
fact that I can't see any of the iTunes shares that Rhythmbox sees.

I've got the Music Sharing plugin turned on everything appears to be
working correctly, but I never see the DAAP shares that should be there.

Any ideas?

-=Dan

I think most likely you need to ensure that you have libavahi or libavahi-sharp installed, and to make sure that you have the avahi daemon, used by the daap plugin, running.

Matt