Re: [Banshee-List] {OT} DAAP vs. NFS

Use Tangerine [1]. Yes, FLAC should work. Decoding depends on the
client, not the server. In the near future, I'll be stripping the DAAP
server support from Banshee altogether and we will be using Tangerine
for this, which persists as a small daemon outside the Banshee process.

Needless to say, Tangerine is the most supported and recommended DAAP
server for Banshee, and best suited for desktop usage. It's also
completely cross platform with native UIs for it (Linux/GTK, OS X/Cocoa,
Windows).

[1] http://www.snorp.net/log/tangerine

--Aaron