Re: [Banshee-List] {OT} DAAP vs. NFS

I'm pretty sure the limitation is on the client's ability to read the
files, not the server. Here's a quote about mt-daapd I found related
to this.

"Mt-daapd ships with metadata support for MP3, Vorbis, FLAC, and
Apple's AAC, M4A, M4P, and M4B audiobook files." source:

On 10/23/06, Andrew Conkling <andrew conkling gmail com> wrote:
On 10/23/06, Grant <emailgrant gmail com> wrote:
> I'm going to set up Banshee to access my flac files over the network
> with either DAAP or NFS.  Which would you use?

Is it even possible to serve FLAC files over DAAP?
Banshee-list mailing list
Banshee-list gnome org

Our Mission
Technology and Hospitality for God's Workmen