Re: [Banshee-List] iTunes v7 & DAAP

Apple changed the authentication mechanism for their DAAP specifically
to lock out other clients - it has not been broken. This change affects
any client previously known to work with Apple iTunes Music Sharing,
including desktop applications and hardware appliances.

Don't expect it to work in the very near future. You can thank Apple.

--Aaron