[Banshee-List] 'make run' doesn't have iPod access

Thanks to lithium on the IRC (who is BTW trying to catch a bug on
Banshee and/or hal#) I was able to find out that running my cvs version
of Banshee without installing it, I wasn't been able to see my iPod source.

I send this to the list so as to possibly solve the same issue of any
other person, above all now that I suppose Aaron Bockover suggests
firstly to just "make run" and not install (which was the advice I got
from him on the IRC when I was trying to figure out how to compile the
sources; BTW thanks for your guidance Aaron).

Of course, it would be wonderful if someone could find the reason of
this or, if not possible, just put a note on the README about this nasty
behaviour.

Regards,

	Andrés	[ knocte ]