[Banshee-List] USB mass storage audio device support

A day or two ago I committed some changes to the USB mass storage
audio device support that should fix some crashers that were
introduced with managed-hal/dbus.  I also added the ability to
override some information about your device (namely where music is
stored, in what depth of folders, and what audio formats are played)
by putting key=value pairs in a .is_audio_player file.  Please see

http://banshee-project.org/Guide/DAPs/MassStorageDevices

for full details.  I have been looking and hacking at transcoding
support and hopefully we'll see that fairly soon.

Gabriel