[Banshee-List] Problem with Podcasts and other errors

I've been out of action for a while and just sync'd CVS and related bits
 'n' bobs this morning and have come across some issues.  Wanted to see
if these were known...

1.  Podcasting:  Seems to start okay, gets into the download a little
    bit and then throws an error icon in the Podcast treeview with
    "Unable to add file to library" with the URI of the MP3.

    It then flags the item as "downloaded" but it's not, and it doesn't
    play.

2.  In debug mode, I'm also seeing a bunch error 0x000002's.  I've put
    the output at http://pastebin.ca/260467

Any thoughts?  I'm on openSUSE 10.1

Cheers
Steve.