Re: [Banshee-List] Cover art

You have to call it "cover.jpg" or "folder.jpg"... then it will import it automatically.

clapp clappin net wrote:
I don't know the name of Cover Art in english, because I'm from Spain and I translate it from "Arte de Portada".

My problem is: I download the cover art, and cut it manually, I put it in the folder of the CD (for example: /home/clapp/musica/Robbie Williams - Rudebox/00.jpg) with the name 00.jpg. But my favourite music player, Banshee, doesn't charge it. I know it isn't a big problem, so I want to know how I can see the cover art of the disc.

Thanks,

Clapp! [ http://clappin.net | clapp -|at|- clappin -|dot|- net ]

P.D: My Music directory of Banshee is /home/clapp/musica/.

P.D: Sorry, I'm 12 and probably I don't write english so good. ;)