Re: [Banshee-List] iPod works in last CVS

Michał Sawicz escribió:
> Not sure why, but when I tested yesterday - it didn't work...
>
> Tested again today - and everythings ok... apart from that it hanged
> when ejecting iPod...

My experience is somewhat different: there have been some days that iPod
hasn't worked (likely caused by the bug commented in the previous
thread), and yesterday I updated CVS and worked well, *except* when I
right-clicked on my iPod to obtain its properties, then it crashed.
Hopefully I will get a proper stacktrace soon.

Regards,

	Andrés	[ knocte ]