[Banshee-List] Missing iPod support on Fedora Core 6 x86_64

Hi,

Due to the recent Apple-induced breakage^Wfirmware update, I had to
update Fedora's libipoddevice from 0.4.5 to 0.5.1. This works just
fine with the banshee-0.11.12 RPM that is in Fedora Extras. When I
proceeded with updating ipod-sharp and banshee to 0.6.2 and 0.11.x
(tried 0.11.1 and 0.11.2), though, Banshee could not detect my iPod at
all.

Note that FC6 moved Mono libraries from /usr/lib/mono to
%{_libdir}/mono, so it's in /usr/lib64/mono on my system. ipod-sharp
had to be patched so that it installs to /usr/lib64/ipod-sharp and the
pkgconfig files refer to the new location. Could this be causing the
problem?

--
Michel Salim

Don't worry about avoiding temptation -- as you grow older, it starts
avoiding you.
               -- The Old Farmer's Almanac