Re: [Banshee-List] Compiling banshee for SUSE

Thanks. The trick I'm finding with SUSE 10.0 is that to compile banshee 0.10.10 I need to update both Mono & gstreamer. I installed the latest Mono for SUSE 10, but I can't find a suitable gstreamer RPM. Am I going to have to build gstreamer + plugins + etc. as well? Thanks very much in advance for any help,

Cheers, Tony.